BOOK A SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT
“I believe that transformation is sustainable when it is embodied, holistic and calls forth the most powerful versions of who we really are.” – Marla Teyolia
Marla is a sought-after Workplace Strategist, Executive Coach and Speaker who is unafraid of telling the truth about her personal journey and what she witnesses across the globe with respect to workplace culture and individual and organizational wellness.
Her strong presence and storytelling ability leaves audiences engaged and educated taking away concrete tools to be more effective and resourced within their daily lives.
FREQUENTLY REQUESTED TOPICS ARE:
- Women, Racism & Power: What Are You Willing To Give Up?
- Mindfulness and Tools for Resiliency in the Workplace To Reduce Stress
- Transforming Lineage To Legacy Through Self-Care
- Building Your Resiliency To Transform Your Legacy
- The Impact of Being The Only One
- How To Leverage Your Personal Power To Make Change
- Mental Health, Wellness and Resiliency for Black and People of Color